CDD-1 High End
DAC with a Drive
We have combined a creamy summation of all the best technological breakthroughs stemming from the developments in the CD's 30 year history, and in addition included a couple of innovations we are proud to have made specifically for this groundbreaking DAC/CD drive.
Digital to Analog Converter
Especially highlighted is the true 24bit/192kHz digital inputs via USB or Coaxial connector, that enables a sonic performance vastly above that of any CD. Use the CDD-1 as a digital connection point for your computer, iPad and streaming devices and it will give you a stunning performance with effortless soundstage and musical details in return.
The CDD-1 will also play ordinary CDs, retrieving all the fine details of your music collection through the professionally specified and widely acclaimed Philips CDpro2 mechanism.
- Playback of Red Book CD's
- True 24bit/192kHz digital inputs
- Asynchronous USB interface
- Direct high quality digital connection to iPad
- Asynchronous upsampling to 24bit/192kHz
- Dual diff erential, dual mono 24bit D/A converter
- Low jitter clock circuit
- Analogue multi display, clear and informative
- Samplerate and bit depth read out from digital inputs
- Professional CDpro2LF mechanism
- Drive assembly in 1kg milled aluminium, suspended in Sorbothane®
CDD-1 user manual (pdf)